Deactivation plan on my profile does not match what I requested. Is that normal?

Options
Gustavo S.
Gustavo S. Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Internet

I requested for my plan to be deactivated on July 10. I got an email confirmation saying that it will be canceled on July 10.

However, the Fizz website, it claims that will be canceled on July 4.

I tried contacting customer support through Facebook, but no answers for over 24 hours. I'm kind desperate because I need my plan to work next week as I work from home (desktop so going to the coffee shop is not an option).

Who should I trust? Fizz website or email? How else can I contact customer support?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,203 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Gustavo S. 

I just checked the account and found that the unsubscribe request is in progress and the effective date will be 10/07/2022.

Regarding the date displayed on the account, I found that it is a temporary bug and a ticket was also created about it.

I thank you for your patience,

Have a nice day,

-Alexandra

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi Gustavo

Chatting is the only fast and efficient method because you interact directly with customer service.

Here is how to contact the support

https://fizz.ca/en/support

Then you press the interrogation point (?) at the bottom right and all you have to do is choose the platform to contact them.

• Gustavo S.
    Gustavo S. Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options

I simply do not see that button (?) on my browser. Tried on both Chrome and Edge.

However exactly at the same time, I posted this, someone replied to my message through Facebook.

Thank you!

• Fling
    edited July 2022
    Options

Gustavo

You need to be Connect in your account and you see that at the top right of your screen

Try to clear your cache and try again or whit another browser like Firefox or internet explorer or a private one

• Fling
    edited July 2022
    Options

You need to click on status of service chevk out the service to have the bubble.

They change the way to contact them

This discussion has been closed.