Fizz activated only half of my mobile data

Options
Tim12345678
Tim12345678 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in My Mobile

I've got a monthly plan for 18GB of data. However, after ten days I can't use my data anymore because I've spent 9GB (which is half of my plan). I think Fizz forgot to activate my other 9GB this month, help pls

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,098 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Tim12345678,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered, 
    I have verified your account and I can see that you have a plan of 9Gb. 
    Also, I can see that you have 9Gb in your base plan and 9 Gb in the data rollover that appears as used. 
    In the usage, I can see that you have consumed only 9Gb this month and for the other 9Gb I have escalated a ticket to our technical team to investigate what is going on with your data.
    You can see your ticket in your account> Overview.
    And as soon as we have news we will reach you back via email with all the details.
    If you need help, you can contact us in private using this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a great day!
    -Eugen

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,722 ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hi Tim

Here you talk to users like you

Here's how to contact customer service for help about your data

https://fizz.ca/en/support

Then you press the interrogation point (?) at the bottom right and all you have to do is choose the platform to contact them.

Chatting is the only fast and efficient method because you interact directly with customer service.

• Fizzaddict
    Fizzaddict Posts: 240 ✭✭
    Options

@Tim12345678 Hi

Please check your status in your Fizz account, you would be able to check your plan and your usage

Login to your account any time to see how much data, minutes and text messages you have used during the current payment cycle for any plans that are on your account.

View your current data usage and remaining data in your plan :

1. Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2. Scroll to see a usage summary for each Plan associated with your Account.
    3. Click on 'Details' to see more informations

To consult your complete usage history included in your monthly plan (Data, Calls, Text):

1. Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2. Into 'Manage Plan' menu
    3. Click on 'Usage reports'

To consult your usage history over your monthly plan (all Pay As You Go usage):

I want to know when my usage will switch to Pay As You Go. How do I know when my plan is running out?

Where can I see a list of my Wallet transactions?

• Fizzaddict
    Fizzaddict Posts: 240 ✭✭
    Options

I would suggest also to contact Fizz by chat, they may have an issue with your account, I saw another question of somebody that seems to have a similar issue

To contact Fizz, click on a link in FAQ then click on the ? green that will appear and choose the chat option

This discussion has been closed.