Internet technician delivery

Options
DMA
DMA Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Internet

Hi all,

1) I'm due to have my technician today but I'm not sure if it will happen as to day is a public holiday. The time specificed is 7:30 am - 8:00 pm and i really don't want to be waiting at home for all that time if it is not happening. I have tried to reach out on customer service chats (whatsapp & facebook) but no reply

2) I live in an apartment block and the door entry buzzer does not work so need to give the technician my cell phone number and also to make him aware of this. Again, I cannot get through to to Fizz directly

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello DMA, 
    Thank you for reaching out. :) 
    I see that the residential internet service is already active at your address. Enjoy the service.

I hope we are up to your expectations. ✌

Have a great day,

-Alexandra

Answers

• Fizzaddict
    Fizzaddict Posts: 240 ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options

@DMA Hi,

Hope that can help :

• Do not expect a call from the technician. He’ll only contact you at the number you provided when you planned your appointment if he plans to arrive before or after the allocated time slot.

That means if you provided a number the technican can call you if he can not enter...

1. and this : Should the appointment with a technician not happen for whatever reason, check your emails. You’ll receive further instructions and next steps from us, right in your inbox.

To view, change or cancel an appointment
    1. Your technician appointments are in your Fizz account. Simply log in and under My plans > Manage plan > Appointments  You’ll be able to view, reschedule or cancel your appointment, even up until the moment when the technician is on route.
    2. You can reschedule your appointment up to three (3) times. After that, your order will be cancelled, and you’ll have to start the process all over.
    3. Good to know: Service calls (for repairs) do not appear in your account. Reach us using the chat bubble to reschedule or cancel a service call.
    If the appointment is a service call (for repairs)
    1. A technician is sent to your address for a service call when your Home Internet service was diagnosed with a malfunctionAfter chatting with our Customer Service team, you’ll receive an email confirming the date and time slot for your appointment. Keep it for future reference because a service call does not appear in your Fizz account.
    2. A service call is free of charge unless you are responsible for the source of the problem. For example, you modified the installation or one of your personal equipment is faulty. Adding or relocating an outlet may also involve fees, depending on the situation. Regardless, the technician will let you know on-site if any fees apply, and these fees will be automatically charged to the payment method associated with your Fizz account.
    3. To modify the date or time of the service call, contact our Customer Service team using the chat bubble
    If the appointment didn’t take place.
    1. Should the appointment with a technician not happen for whatever reason, check your emails. You’ll receive further instructions and next steps from us, right in your inbox.

This discussion has been closed.