The technician did not show up for 4th time, why and what I should do?

InternetSavvy
InternetSavvy Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Internet

I had an appointment June 5, 2022 and the technician did not show up. Maybe, he was super busy.

I rescheduled it and then he did not show up again. Wow! such busy days.

I rescheduled again to June 9th. He did not come again. Very frustrating.

For the 4th time, I contact Fizz through Whatsapp and chat. Both confirmed my new appointment on June 15,2022. But , why nobody came.

I work remotely, I need the internet.

Now when I try to reschedule, the system says "The order is not valid". VERY VERY FRUSTRATING.

What I should do? I need my internet access urgently.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello InternetSavvy,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    We have investigated the situation after you contacted us and we advised you on the next steps.
    This was a particular issue that happened on your end and you had to contact us so we can solve it.
    Our community users can advise you on general things and issues, however, if something needs to be verified on your account, it is best to contact us.
    You can always do that using the steps on this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Also, if you manage to get help in the future from our customer support team, it would be nice to share the results with the community as you opened up the discussion, so other members can see and if they have a similar issue, to do the same.

Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a great day!
    -Eugen

Answers

This discussion has been closed.