New sim card

elfa299
elfa299 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Welcome and join

I requested a new SIM card, but I can't find the order on my account. Is this normal? And how long do I have to wait for it to come home?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,801 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello elfa299,
    I hope this message finds you well. 

I just verified your account and I noticed that there is no SIM order that was placed, and registered. I would kindly suggest you to try again, by going to Overview > Get started > Mobile > Order a new one. Also, here is an FAQ with more details on how to order a SIM card https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-order-sim-card.

Just to verify if a SIM order was placed, you can check your bank statement to see if there was any charge that was made, for the value of the SIM card. 

Thank you for your kind understanding. 
    Cheers!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• Fizzaddict
    Fizzaddict Posts: 240 ✭✭
    edited June 2022

The delivery date indicated on your order summary is meant as a guideline; shipping is done by a third party, and Fizz cannot guarantee a specific delivery date. 

You can see the status of all your Fizz orders in your Order history.

1. Log into your account and go to My Settings
    2. Click on Order history See details.
    3. Click on the shipping number to see on the carrier’s website the details of your delivery.
    4. If there’s any inconsistency with the delivery information you see, contact the carrier directly.
    5. If the carrier cannot help you, contact us using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this FAQ during our business hours so we can open a ticket for this issue.

Go to shipping number to track your delivery on the courrier service website

When will my SIM card or phone be delivered ?
    1. Delivery will depend on which shipping option you selected when you ordered.

Express shipping (under 3 hours):

• Available only for SIM card deliveries in the Greater Montreal Area.
    • Offered in the order process when we know we’ll be able to commit to this delay.
    • Expect your delivery:
      • Monday to Friday, for an order placed between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST (no delivery later than 9 p.m.).
      • Saturday, for an order placed from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. EST (no delivery later than 5 p.m.).

Standard shipping (2 to 3 business days):

• If your delivery time spans a statutory holiday, delivery will take an additional day.
    • Expect your delivery:
      • Within the week for an order placed early in the week.
      • On the following week for an order placed towards the end of a week.
    Signature required for the delivery of a phone.
    1. A phone bought at Fizz will be automatically shipped to the address associated with the credit card used for the purchase. 
    2. The package will be addressed to this credit card holder who will have to show a valid photo ID with their name, and sign upon delivery. 
    3. The shipping company reserves the right to not make the delivery if the recipient to whom the package is addressed is not there or does not have a valid photo ID with their name (and ideally address). 
    Delivery delays
    1. Start by checking the status of your delivery:
    2. Log into your account and go to My profile.
    3. Click on Order history.
    4. Click on See details of your order.
    5. Click on the shipping number to see on the carrier’s website the details of your delivery
    7. For Planète Courrier, go to “click for more info” and enter the postal code of the delivery address to see delivery details. As an example here, we learn that the SIM card delivery is not late. The card was actually pasted on the door.
    1. 'click for more info' on Planete courrier's tracking website tells us here that the SIM card has been pasted on the door
    2. For a phone delivery, follow the instructions in your Order history if applicable. You may need to schedule a new delivery attempt or pick up your phone, for example.
    3. If there’s any delivery issue, contact the carrier directly. If the carrier cannot help you, contact us using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this FAQ during our business hours so we can open a ticket for this issue.
    I missed the delivery of my phone
    1. Your SIM card was pasted on your door if you were not home. The information here below only applies to phone deliveries. 
    2. If the first delivery attempt fails, you will be notified by email, and will need to plan a new delivery attempt. To do so, follow the instructions on your Order History. 
    3. If the second delivery attempt fails as well, you will need to pick up your phone as per the instructions (before the set deadline) outlined in your Order History. If you don’t, your phone will be returned to Fizz. 
    5. To see your Order History: 
    6. Log into your account and go to My profile.
    7. Click on Order history.
    8. Click on See details of your order. 
    9. Click on the shipping number to see on the carrier’s website the details of your delivery 
    Report an issue with my package
    1. If the delivery of your SIM card is flagged as delivered but you haven’t received it, or if there’s an issue with the delivery of your phone:
    2. Log into your account and go to My profile .
    3. Click on Order history See details.
    4. Click on the shipping number to go to the carrier’s website.
    5. Check on the website of the courier service that the delivery address is correct: if it’s incorrect or incomplete, contact the carrier service directly so they can correct the address and make a new delivery attempt.
    6. If the courier service cannot make a new delivery attempt, contact us using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this FAQ during our business hours

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@elfa299

Hi Elfa,

as mentioned above, delivery will depend on which shipping option you selected when you ordered.

Express shipping (under 3 hours):

• Available only for SIM card deliveries in the Greater Montreal Area.
    • Offered in the order process when we know we’ll be able to commit to this delay.
    • Expect your delivery:
      • Monday to Friday, for an order placed between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST (no delivery later than 9 p.m.).
      • Saturday, for an order placed from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. EST (no delivery later than 5 p.m.).

Standard shipping (2 to 3 business days):

• If your delivery time spans a statutory holiday, delivery will take an additional day.
    • Expect your delivery:
      • Within the week for an order placed early in the week.
      • On the following week for an order placed towards the end of a week.

Also, ou can see the status of all your Fizz orders in your Order history.

1. Log into your account and go to My Settings
    2. Click on Order history See details.
    3. Click on the shipping number to see on the carrier’s website the details of your delivery.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/when-will-my-fizz-package-be-delivered

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@elfa299

If the transaction isn't there, here's how to contact Fizz’s support team directly to inquire about that issue, they will be able to do some further investigation as well as provide you precise answers. You can do it by opening the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

If the chat bubble still does not appear at the bottom of the page, on the right, after a few seconds, the number of pending sessions is higher than the service’s processing capacity. At that time, you can leave a message on the other proposed communication channels:

-By private message on Facebook/Messenger: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

This discussion has been closed.