One week without internet

Options
Heedabee
Heedabee Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Internet

I had my modem installed one week ago today and have not been able to use it at all. All the right lights appear on the modem but when I try to use it I get a "Connected, no internet" message. When I check my account it says "Activation pending". I reached out via chat 3 days ago and a ticket was opened for my issue, but I was told there was no estimate for when this would be resolved because it can be "tedious". How tedious can it really be to activate an account?!?! I checked the status of my ticket and nothing has been done yet. Three days later. Meanwhile I have had to set up my home office at my parents', meaning I am basically never at the new apartment I'm paying rent for. I'm so frustrated I can't sleep at this point. Has anyone dealt with this before? How long can I be expected to wait? Honestly if I don't get my internet working today it's time to look for a new provider because this is just ridiculous.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,308 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Heedabee,
    I am sorry for the situation encountered,
    I have verified your account and I can see that a ticket was escalated to fix the issue.
    Our technical team is working on fixing it as soon as possible and as soon as we have news for you we will reach you via email.
    The ticket can be seen in your Fizz account> My settings> my tickets. 
    Rest assured, that you will be refunded for the days without services.
    I count on your kind understanding and patience!
    Have a great day!
    -Eugen

This discussion has been closed.