Need more data for school :(

Options
Ophelianne
Ophelianne Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited June 2023 in Data Gifting

Hi there ! I am out of data for the next 8 days and my school has been having massive WiFi issues so any help would be appreciated !

Thank you !❤️

C1MMD

Comments

• Ptardif
    Ptardif Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

A7740 has 3GB to give

• afei
    afei Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

🌝🌝

• Ophelianne
    Ophelianne Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you to the two people that gifted me data ! It is so so so appreciated and I am really grateful . Have a great day!😊❤️

• Therignin
    Therignin Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

I remember being in a similar situation myself, but I didn't think to ask for help. I had problems with the Internet at home and needed to get my homework, but because it was too long, I did not have time to do it. I had to use the service https://ca.edubirdie.com/do-my-homework-for-me for such cases. Next time I will also ask to share if I find myself in the same situation again. 

• donnahardings
    donnahardings Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

I understand your situation with limited data and WiFi issues at school. In such cases, an essay service can provide assistance by conducting research, creating content, proofreading, and editing your essays. They can help ensure your assignments are well-written and polished, even when internet access is unavailable. For example, if you're unable to access online resources for research, an essay service can gather relevant information from offline sources and create a well-researched essay for you. This site https://essaysrescue.com/scribendi-review/ has been so helpful in my search for a reliable writing service. The reviews are comprehensive and unbiased, providing me with the information I need to make informed decisions. The site's user-friendly interface has also made it easy for me to find and compare different writing services. The site has also helped me understand more about the writing process, which has improved my writing skills. I'm grateful for this resource and would recommend it to anyone in need of a reliable essay writing service.

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,478 ✭✭
    Options

I think we can close this thread @Whizz

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 6,095 ✭✭
    Options

Really?! Answering a post from June 2022... I confirm, @Whizz, I think this post can be closed

This discussion has been closed.