How come after 7 days without internet due to provisioning there's still no update on the ticket ?

Options
Vincent P. #354
Vincent P. #354 Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Internet

After installing the new modem, the technician said it'll only be a few minutes before internet comes back. It's been 7 days and service hasn't come back. Everyday I restart the modem to see if there's change, but no luck. Agents say that the problem is at the tech support department and can't say when it'll resolve. Do you have anything that could help people ? Thank you

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,321 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Vincent P. #354 ,

Thank you for the details provided, we are sorry to hear about the situation you have encountered with the activation of your new modem.

I verified your Fizz account and noted that the ticket that was created for this situation is still open. This means that the technical team is still doing the necessary verifications and corrections in the system concerning the modem.

It seems that the situation is more complex than usual, which is why the resolution time has been prolonged. However, I assure you that the matter is being investigated as a matter of priority and I have just left a detailed note on the ticket to speed up the process.

We will monitor the situation closely to ensure that it is resolved as soon as possible and we will keep you updated by email as soon as we hear from our team.

Thank you for your understanding and patience and have a great day!
    - Cecilia

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,779 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Vincent

Sad story. You can do a complaint

Go in your account -> setting -> contact form

Whit that you will have an answer for someone who is at another level than the support

This discussion has been closed.