Refund time?

Options
JY_Yang
JY_Yang Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Internet

Hello,

I just unsubscribed from my previous prepaid plan, I can see a refund on the transaction history page. However, I haven't received it on my debit card. I am wondering how long does it take for Fizz to refund my debit card?

I have tried chatting with the customer service (so please don't tell me to repeat it, thanks), and I have waited for 1 hour just for them to reach me. They kept delaying me (from queue 27 to 31) which is ridiculous.

My only question would be: how many business days does it take for FIzz to refund my payment through a debit card? Thanks for answering!

Have a nice day!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,313 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello JY_Yang ,

Thank you for the provided details, we are sorry to hear that you were unable to discuss with us. I would like to inform you that we have a very busy period, which explains the situation.

Please note that we do not have the possibility to delay you, as the system is the one that allocates the messages of our customers.

Regarding the refund, please note that, depending on the bank, refunds may be received into the bank account within 3 - 5 working days following the date they have been validated by us.

Your refunds were validated on our side on 9 June, i.e. on Thursday, which means you should receive your money at the beginning of the next week.

Thank you for your understanding, I hope I clarified the situation.

Have a great day!
    - Cecilia

Answers

• Esperance37
    Esperance37 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

HI

I Am not working for Fizz but I believe it would take at least 3 to 5 business days to receive a refund if they did send it to you. But they probably need to check everything to make sure it’s legit.

This discussion has been closed.