What is wrong with this company?

Options
Krisco
Krisco Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in About my account

I switched my service over to fizz 3 days ago. I have not been able to activate my sim card as there is a site error (ive used 5 computers, 2 phones, and different browsers each) and getting the same error.

Tech support wrote off my ticket citing no error without doing anything about it. I cant get ahold of anyone in this stupid company and its effecting my job now not having phone service I paid for.

Ive been sitting in the hold queue for over 2 hours - I keep getting my spot bumped down lower and lower - went from 7 to 17 most recently. How the hell do i get my money back from this crap service.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,207 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Krisco ,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.

I can see that you contacted our support and this situation is being investigated.

As soon as we have any updates you will be contacted via email.

You can also keep track of it from My settings > my tickets.

Have a lovely day,

-Alex

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    Options

Welcome to Fizz !

I had the same expérience a few week ago. After half an hour i was further than when i arrived, i left and try another day

• Krisco
    Krisco Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Trying another day is unacceptable. This is my work phone and I cant reverse the service transfer. How is this legal? They took my money , not providing me a service and refusing to communicate with me

• ah727
    ah727 Posts: 807 ✭✭
    Options

I managed to get my Sim card activated at 7:00AM. Maybe less busy at that time

This discussion has been closed.