Position in queue is increasing

Fizz34958
Fizz34958 Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in About my account

I'm trying to get support using live chat but my position in queue is increasing, why is this happening?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @Fizz34958

I am sorry to hear about this situation.

In the last few days, we have had many contacts and a synchronization error can occur if multiple clients access the chat bubble at the same time, from there the position in the queue might be altered.

I can assure you our support team is doing their best to reply to everyone in the shortest time possible.

Have a lovely day,

-Alex

Answers

• Fizz34958

My queue position has been moving back and forth between 22 and 28 for the past hour, how is this even possible, this is a bit ridiculous.

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,645 ✭✭

I had the same expérience a few week ago. After half an hour i was further than when i arrived, i left and try another day

• Krisco
    Krisco Posts: 3 ✭✭

Ive been sitting here for 3 and a half hours, I keep getting bumped lower and lower. Eventually they just hang up on me.

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,645 ✭✭

Welcome to Fizz !

• Fizz34958

It looks like Fizz need to improve their customer support, not even sure what is going on there, I was going to make the switch from Fido but I just couldn't reach anyone so I gave up for now, not being able to easily communicate with a company's customer support is a major turn off for me, I'll try again in a few months.

This discussion has been closed.