No internet service at Billing Bridge shopping center in ottawa

666888 Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Internet

My phone's data can't be used, as long as I'm close to the billings bridge shopping mall in Ottawa, I contacted you last week, and you asked me to change the APN information, but it didn't help me, it still prevented me from using the data. I don't think it's my personal problem, not the sim, not the phone. Since I only lost data in that area, I can text calls but no cellular network. My mom and best friend both use fizz and they have the same problem.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,812 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello, 666888,
    I hope you are doing well. 

I'm sorry to hear about this. I just verified your account and I noticed that you spoke with an agent a couple of days ago and he escalated the situation to our technical team, for more in-depth verifications. I can assure you that we are doing our best to find out what is causing these interruptions in that particular area, and I can assure you that once we receive a response from our technical department, we will contact you right away via email.

It is also in our best interest to find out the source of this matter and correct it as soon as possible, to prevent it from affecting both you and other customers.

Thank you for your kind understanding.
    Cheers!
    -Sergiu

Answers

This discussion has been closed.