How to complain?

Options
hahrens
hahrens Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in About my account

How do I get anykind of support from Fizz? I have been sent all over the place for 8.5 hours on chats that dropped and was given contradicting information. I wanted to add USA service to my daughters phone and it would not let me do it in the time frame they told me I had and not after either. Now I want to suspend the service for one month since I had to go with another provider for the month she will be in NYC but they won't do that either. They just take and take my money and time . How do I get help?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,215 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi hahrens,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

As I understand, you tried to change the plan under your daughter's number 4 days ago but the situation as explained by my colleague the first time is that you should've tried at least 4.5 days ago before this date, May 27th when the plan was renewed.
    During the 108h coming into the plan renewal date, no plan changes are allowed so there is no glitch, I'm sorry that you were told that:
    https://fizz.ca/en/plan-change-policy

For your daughter to be able to use her plan in the US, you can offer her a Travel Add-on or more from My plans->Manage plan->Travel as shown here:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-travelling-outside-my-coverage-zone-what-are-my-roaming-options

Thank you for your consideration.
    Andrei

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi Hahrens

To make à complaint, go in your account-> setting -> contact form

• hahrens
    Options

SO this makes no sense. If we need to do something .5 days before and if we are stuck 12 hours trying to resolve issues it is not customer support. I understand that I was told something it does not make it right or make it that this is a solution based enterprise that thinks about supporting.

• hahrens
    Options

now I will be paying for a month of service we will not be using, wasted an entire day on hold with 0 support or solution

This discussion has been closed.