Data gift system failed, Monthly data did not return. Customer Service Ignores.

Options
Maximino
Maximino Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Data Gifting

Hello there,

So I've been with Fizz for about 2 years now and I have been regularly gifting my son data every time I get my 6gb Monthly Data Plan re-newed and the unused ones gets rolled overed

14 days ago from today, I sent 6gb data (my Monthly data plan) to my son and I had 19gb in total at the time. The day i sent it, i received a notification saying along the lines of

"data gift didn't go through, instead your data has been returned to your plan."

When I received this notification, I waited a day or two expecting the 6gb month data which i sent to return. But NONE returned. So of course i decided to contact customer support, and they opened a "ticket" for me.

I've waited a couple more days for updates, and by the end they tell me that I have "USED" the 6gb monthly data that i have GIFTED that DID NOT RETURN.

Now, this does not make any sense, because there is NO WAY for me to use my supposedly "returned 6gb monthly plan" BECAUSE i had about 10gb data rollover which needs to get depleted BEFOREHAND.

I tried explaining this through email which they have been replying me with, but guess what CUSTOMER SERVICE IGNORED MY EXPLANATION.

I am very VERY disappointed and frustrated because that 6gb is the data I PAY FOR. The worst part was I've been so patient in their updates, and replies. It's been almost a week now since the last message I sent them, but ofcourse there's been no reply.

-----Here's an image to the NOTIFICATION that says gift failed, and the data has been returned----

------Here's the image of my UNRETURNED Monthly Data and the proof that I have rollovers that totals 10gb----

I don't usually make any posts or comments online but this is really frustrating. Especially because I get my paid DATA to disappear, and customer service ignores me.

Best Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,378 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Maximino,

I just verified your account and I re-opened the ticket so that our technical team can proceed with more in-depth verifications of what happened. I can assure you that we are investigating the situation and we are all working toward your benefit. I would kindly ask you for some more patience, and if you need more details about the situation, you can always contact us. Here you have a page with some more information on how you can do that https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.

Cheers!
    -Sergiu

• Whizz
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Maximino,
    I'm reaching back to you as our technical team finished the in-depth verifications and they restored the 6GB that did not return to your account. The data from your monthly plan is now available again and you can retry to gift it to your son. To avoid receiving the same error message, please try to send him 5.5GB of data instead of 6GB. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need further assitance. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,113 ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi @Maximino

This is bad, since they should track all the story and, at least, get back the 6Gb or give it to your son as expected

• Whizz
    Options

Hi Maximino,
    Thank you for reaching out to us and for your patience while our dedicated department had been investigating your situation.

I would like to inform you that, after further verifications made by the team, the data from your monthly plan had been used already.

You are able to see the data usage, as well, in My Plans > Desired Plan > Usage.

For more information regarding this matter, I kindly invite to consult the following FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-view-my-usage

Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good one!
    Andrei

• Maximino
    Options

Hello Whizz,

I was given the exact same answer from the team that I've contacted from email.

It makes me wonder how is it even possible for me to "USE" my 6gb monthly data plan when I have more than 10g remaining of rollover data. I HAVE to deplete that 10g remaining ROLLOVER to even USE that current 6gb monthly plan. I've asked them that question but no one seems to know WHY or HOW.

I've been with Fizz for 2 years, this is the first major issue I get with this company and I have to say that I am very disappointed with your responses, or your ways trying to solve issues.

• Maximino
    Options

Wow, thank you.

I did not expect that 6gb to be returned anymore and I've given up on it, but it seems like I was wrong for not believing in your capacity to help your clients.

Thank you again, I'm sure my son will love hearing about this news.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.