Is it normal to wait more then 24 hours a ticket should be solved ??

Options
dov G.
dov G. Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited April 2022 in Internet

I have no service for past 4 days is this situation normal with Fizz. And they don’t even bother to get back when I will have service

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,145 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello dov G.,
    I am really sorry for the situation encountered,
    I can assure you that our technical team is working on fixing the issue as soon as possible.
    However, it appears to be a bit more complicated than expected.
    I can assure you that our objective is to provide you with the best services and if there is a technical difficulty that prevents you from using the services properly, then we can escalate the matter to the technical department.
    Sadly, as much as I would like to give you a timeframe when it will be fixed, I don't have access to their tools, we can see that they are making progress towards fixing it.

If you are not able to use your services for more than 48 hours, then we will refund you for the days without services, according to your Service Agreement. 

If you need more information, you can contact us in private, using this link: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Thank you for your kind understanding and patience!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,054 ✭✭
    Options

hi @dov G.

For my experience yes, it is normal :(

• dov G.
    Options

That’s crazy

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,054 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @dov G.

You know it depends on the complexity of the problem, when a ticket is open, your problem is forwarded to the appropriate team, from my experience and from what I am reading, this can take more than 24 hours.

I don't know what to say, except to agree with you that for an issue prevents the use of the service, 24 hours should be the maximum resolving time.

• dov G.
    Options

The most outrageous thing is they officially ignore you ….

This discussion has been closed.