Gannicus2119 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited April 2022 in About my account


I had recently (a couple of weeks ago) unsubscribed from Fizz because of a minor issue. However, the reason why I'm contacting you guys is because my payment had gone through even though I unsubscribed. Now, I don't know why I'm still paying Fizz more money when I had clearly unsubscribed. I would appreciate it if you could check it up and refund me. I'm just very confused as to why this payment error would happen.

Thank you for your time,


Best Answer

  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 17,987 admin
    Answer ✓

    Hi Gannicus2119,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

    Checking on my end I can see that you, indeed, initially chose to cancel your mobile plan but it appears to still be active on your Fizz account probably because the Unsubscription order was cancelled afterwards.

    If you want to cancel the service for good, please go to My plans->Manage plan-> Unsubscribe and continue from there.

    More information on this subject can be found here in our FAQ which I highly recommend you check out:

    Until the end of your current payment cycle, you'll still be able to use the services as per our policy and once the plan has been cancelled completely and the line terminated, you'll be able to gift the SIM card to someone else who would like to use it to subscribe to Fizz or use it as a replacement.

    Thank you for your consideration.
    Have a good one!


  • Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭



    you should contact Fizz’s support team directly to inquire about this debit debited on your method of payment despite your unsubscribe so that the Service can investigate and correct this situation, as well as to make a refund if necessary. You can do it by opening the following link: and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

    If the chat bubble still does not appear at the bottom of the page, on the right, after a few seconds, the number of pending sessions is higher than the service’s processing capacity. At that time, you can leave a message on the other proposed communication channels:

    -By private message on Facebook/Messenger:

    -By private message on Twitter :

    -Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

This discussion has been closed.