Why won't my wifi modem connect?

Options
GM_77
GM_77 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited March 2022 in Internet

I tried unplugging/replugging but it doesn't help. I have this green lights flashing and no blue light. Please help

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello GM_77,
    I hope you are doing well.

I just verified your modem's signals and it seems like there is currently ongoing maintenance work in your area, that is affecting your internet service. Rest assured, our technicians were already deployed on-site they are working around the clock to resolve the situation and provide you with a stable internet connection.

I would kindly ask you for a little more patience until they conclude the maintenance and if you are still encountering some disconnection via WiFi or ethernet cable, restart the modem every couple of hours by unplugging the power cord from the electrical socket for 20 seconds then plugging it back in. After that, please allow a couple of minutes for the connection to stabilize itself and test your internet connection again.

If you need some more information you can always reach out to our customer service and we will gladly respond to all of your questions. 

Have a good one!
    -Sergiu

Answers

This discussion has been closed.