I received a promotion free sim card offer at the same time I received the card I ordered. I want

Options
2222Fizz
2222Fizz Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited March 2022 in Internet

I received a promotion free sim card offer at the same time I received the card I ordered.

I want to use the promotion and be credited for the card I ordered.

How do I proceed?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,177 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello 2222Fizz,
    Thank you for your question,  
    I verified your account and I see that you have contacted our customer support team.
    Your request was escalated to our specialized team to see if we can refund you for it or not.
    As soon as we have an answer for you, we will send you an email with the details.
    Thank you for your understanding!
    Have a good one!
    -Eugen

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,061 ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @2222Fizz

Sorry this cannot be done, the SIM card cannot be refund

However, you can sell it or gift it giving your referral code in order to get the 40$ credit with the referral program, valid till the end of the month, after can go back to the usual 25$

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭
    Options

Hello @2222Fizz, I am not familiar with the free promotional SIM card but would suggest it is a program to entice you to give that SIM to someone else to sign up for Fizz Mobile service, you both receive the referral bonus after that person has been a customer for two payment periods. You must provide the other person your referral code and he/she must enter that referral code in the box at time of sign up, miss this step and you both miss out and Fizz has stated it will not add it afterwards.

This discussion has been closed.