I am trying to activate the new SIM card that I ordered. I am getting a message saying that no new numbers for my area, try again later. what does this mean?
I cannot since the procedure is different, you want to activate a SIM card,
therefore, you are following one of these 3 methods https://fizz.ca/en/faq/activate
In order to see if there are still numbers available I followed this https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-get-a-new-phone-number, since I already have a number associated with my plan, and I got the list of numbers
Hello @David S. 80352, as others have pointed out, this is likely a temporary web error and clearing your browser cache and opening again in a private/incognito window/mode should resolve it. If you are not familiar with how to do this, go to your browser History settings and select Clear or similar wording, Exit the browser rather than close it and then re-open and then open a private/incognito window/mode. Post results as helpful tips for others or to close your post as solved.
Might help clearing cache, deleting cookies or for Apple user go to safari and clear history and website data.
You can try using another browser such as Chrome, Opéra, Edge or Fire.You can also try a private browser.
To Chat with Fizz support for help
· Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner
· Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
· Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
· Choose the option 💬 chat
If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser like Firefox edge or a private one.
Fizz show you how to reach them in this link
Other means of contact
· Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
· By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
· By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
CHAT however is the only effective and quickest method
Hi @David S. 80352
Can you please let us know where you live, DO NOT POST the full address but only the City name
I tried to change my # number, and I was able to get the list for my area
• Sign into your account
• Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-personal-information
• Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '❔' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
• Choose the option 💬 chat
• If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
live in Montreal
me too and I got a serie of numbers starting 438 when I try to change mine.
Can you try again?
not sure what you mean
please explain the steps that you did
Hello David S. 80352,I am sorry for the situation encountered,I have verified your account and I see that you managed to activate your SIM card on March 28th.I am glad that you managed to receive the help you need in our community. Your services should be working now.You can test your line using this FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-test-my-fizz-lineIf you can, please share your solution with the rest of the community, so they have a similar issue, they can find the solution here.Thank you for your understanding!Have a good day!-Eugen
I agree with Whizz... knowing what the problem/soution was would be great!