Need a 1GB of data to complete my Hotspot testing.

Options
Daniel A. 68805
Daniel A. 68805 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited April 2022 in Data Gifting

Hi everyone, I am new to Fizz, i did subscribe to Monthly 1GB Data Plan to try Hotspot over my phone. But some thing strange once connected on Hotspot i have no internet. If i put back my Videotron SIM back to Cell, Hotspot is running fine. That phone is limited for Frequency Band.

So I bought a 4G LTE Hotspot that has World Wide Frequency Band.

Now it is working fine with Fizz SIM. but i had only 450MB left and could not complete my testing..

The real use for the Hotspot is for my trip to Cuba.

I will take a travel add-on at 5$/GB So will put 8GB for 40$ then will be able to have internet for my Cells and Tablets.

Thanks

My Code is M5LQS

Daniel A.

Comments

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,106 admin
    Options

Hi Daniel,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

If I understand correctly, you cannot create and hold  Hotspot using the Fizz SIM card?
    Checking on my end, I can see that you have sufficient Data left on your mobile plan at the current moment.

I'd recommend you check your phone's settings so as to not have set up a limit on how much Data you could use through a Hotspot. It is possible that being under a certain Data amount, you cannot hold the connection active.

You can contact us directly so we could communicate freely about this subject:
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Thank you for your consideration.
    Have a fine day!
    Andrei

This discussion has been closed.