Missing 4G Data from the monthly plan.

Options
Yuu
Yuu Posts: 1 ✭✭

So I have 6G of rollover data but no data from my monthly plan (which is supposed to be 4G per month).

Isn't the rollover supposed to be consumed first? Why did my monthly plan just disappeared like that when I paid for it?

I submitted a ticket and the only response I got from Fizz is "seems the issue is not from our end, and you remain without your mobile data". Then who's problem is that?

Anyone got similar issues?

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options

Might be a display error. As you said the roll-over data is always consumed first. Check your usage statistics to see whether the 4GB were actually consumed or not? In either case, this is quite obviously a Fizz problem. So I would definitely also escalate the ticket.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options

Hi Yuu,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

Rest assured, I checked on the matter and reopened your ticket because you're correct and the Rollover should've been used before your monthly Data.

Youwill be notified by us via email once a solution has been found by our dedicated team.
    You can check on the ticket's progress from your Fizzaccount under My settings->My tickets.

Have a fine day,
    Andrei