I cant apply my 500mb

Options
ThuHuongHoang
ThuHuongHoang Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited March 2022 in My Mobile

Hello everyone, i am at level 2 and I got 500 mb in my reward but i cant apply it. Accidentally i just deactive the 250mb. Now it's seem i have no data :(

Can anyone help me out?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,154 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi ThuHuongHoang,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

As the other users have mentioned, you will have to wait until the next payment cycle to be able to apply the other Upgrade but that is the case now only because you haven't reached Loyalty Level 3 yet and thus you haven't unlocked the 2nd Upgrade window.

More details can be found here:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program

Have no worries, you will be able to apply a new Upgrade and enjoy it later once the current window will become free at the end of this payment cycle, at the end of March in your case.

Have a fine day,
    Andrei

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@ThuHuongHoang

Hi,

since you have withdrawn the upgrade, you will have to wait for the next payment cycle before the box that can accommodate a new upgrade is free.

• Dapfizzer
    edited March 2022
    Options

@ThuHuongHoang

And you'll have to wait another payment cycle when you'll activate the other one...

You can change your plan at anytime by loging into your account. Although, the changes you make will only take effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan

• Dapfizzer
    Options

@ThuHuongHoang

Your upgrades can have any one of the following status:

1. In use: you’re currently enjoying this upgrade every month. If you click on it, you’ll have the option to remove it from your plan.
    2. Pending activation: you chose to activate this upgrade, and it’ll be applied to your plan come your next payment cycle (and will, at that time, show the “active” status).
    3. Pending removal: this upgrade was active, and you chose to remove it from your plan, which will be done come your next payment cycle.
    4. Available: you can choose to activate it on one of your plans.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program#1

Upgrades are rewards obtained when a certain level is achieved. They may be applied to the plan (mobile or internet) of your choice and may be changed at any time. When an upgrade is changed during a payment cycle, the change will be taken into account only during the following cycle, unless indicated otherwise. Upgrades remain valid for a period of twenty-four (24) months after they were obtained. Upgrades are attached to your user account and cannot be exchanged or given to a third party. Upgrades have no monetary value and we may change the number of upgrades awarded at any time and without notice. The following chart applies to upgrades:

• A maximum of 1 upgrade per plan may be applied between levels 1 and 2;
    • A maximum of 2 upgrades per plan may be applied between levels 3 and 4;
    • A maximum of 3 upgrades per plan may be applied starting at level 5.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/my-rewards-policy

• VVILLIAM
    VVILLIAM Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Options

Do not hesitate to contact customer service in order to reinstate a cancelled perk.

They may be able to revert the action if it is in accordance with Fizz policies.

• ThuHuongHoang
    Options

I tried like 3 months but i cant apply it. And i just accidentally deactivated the 250mb. Really don't know what to do. Maybe I will contact the customer services.

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    Options

In short:

• Never remove an undesired bonus.
    • Only apply a desired bonus.

Explained differently: don't start with the slot, you must initiate the change with selecting the bonus from the tray "My Upgrades". Then available slots will shake, so only then will you pick the undesired bonus to be replaced.

• ThuHuongHoang
    Options

Now can I undo this? Because I just removed the 250mb bonus. I was trying to contact customer service but I can't.

• Rydock
    Rydock Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Options

You can't because they did not respond you?

• Han_Solo
    Han_Solo Posts: 200 ✭✭
    Options

You can't undo that, sorry.

@Philemon24 said in short what is the best way to do it for you next time.

Now, you will have to way the next cycle to apply the 500mb.

It's not too bad, you just lost one month. If you're in lack of data because of that during that time, you can ask for someone to give you a Perk of data, that can be use only for 1 month.

This discussion has been closed.