Besides switching, any other options available?

Options
sorin V.
sorin V. Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited February 2022 in Internet

The Tech Department has been working (supposedly) for about 2 days to re-activate my home internet. Fizz took the money, but no service is being provided. A ticket has been opened by Customer Service more than 48hrs ago.... there is nothing more they can do.

Other than simply dropping Fizz altogether, anything else I can do?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,093 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @sorin V.,

I am really sorry for the situation encountered,

I have verified your account and I see that the technical team has solved the situation and the services are working now.

Please, accept our sincere apologies for this matter.

The issue was a bit more complicated than expected and they needed more time to solve the issue and make sure that it will not be encountered again.

We issued a refund for the days without service as well as you could not use them for a few days.

Thank you for your kind understanding and patience!

Have a good day!

-Eugen

Answers

• brouleau21
    brouleau21 Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Options

1) You should, if not already done, make sure that all your equipment is properly connected. Sometimes, small mistakes happens: Unplugged (AC) modem, Internet entry wire plugged in an exit port, etc. Small and somewhat easy to do mistakes can (and are often done) even by the experts (I am a computer science guy, that worked in costumer services, and I made those things from time to time.)

2) For certainty, ask somene else to check your connections, I often do not see my mistakes because I am sooo sure that I am 100% correct. A fresh pair of eyes often helps.

3) If all is good and dandy, then you can, and should, contact costumer service to complain about the delay:

You can also do it on Facebook: https://facebook.com/fizzca

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

4) All that being said, from what I have seen, Fizz has one of the best costumer support I have seen, don't get me started with Bell, Rogers and some of the other big (and small) companies. So, in the end, changing may see you worst.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.