Would the real Fizz Customer Service staff in this Forum please identify themselves

Options
Clive_ref_code_73TF9
Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭
edited February 2022 in Internet

Hello Fizz, @Whizz, who are the Fizz authorized representatives here in the Forum? I think it important there be a distinct and clear identification between customers providing feedback/input/suggestions to fellow customers and paid Customer Service staff who have access to account information and can act on behalf of Fizz to resolve issues.

Best Answer

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,975 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Clive

As Emporium states, Fizz staff use the Whizz account.

As stated in the community forum guideline: https://fizz.ca/en/community-user-guidelines

• Official statements: Only the comments posted by website moderators (user "Whizz") constitute official responses from Fizz. Fizz employees may participate in the Community in a personal capacity, but they are not speaking for the company.

If anyone needs to contact Fizz support directly: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Options

As far as I know, all Fizz support staff, share the Whizz account. Everyone else is just a customer trying to help.

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello @Fizzy and @Emporium, I asked this question because I've noticed at least one person commenting as if he/she works for Fizz....we apologize, contact us, etc. This wording is confusing to new subscribers or anyone whose first language is not english. I hope the person in question is following this post.

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,975 ✭✭
    Options

Good point. This can happen when anyone copy & paste Whizz's solutions or directly from one Fizz's FAQ solution pages.

In all honesty, one can edit the reply before posting it as their own, to avoid confusing new members.

Also to help new users, every customer/member has a "ranking". You will see the designations "Apprentice, Geek, etc" associated to their username.

For staff/moderator "Whizz", everyone sees "Team Fizz".

This discussion has been closed.