A call on Fizz to extend expiration dates of add-ons, Perks and gifts

Options
Clive_ref_code_73TF9
Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Welcome and join

Hello @Whizz and fellow subscribers, this post is a call on Fizz to extend the expiration date of purchased add-ons, gifts from other subscribers and Perks.

• Add-ons should not expire, customers purchase these outside of his/her regular plan and at the very least should be usable for 12 months from date of purchase
  • Perks such as extra data are loyalty rewards, are for being a customer, contributing to the Forum, time as a customer, etc. and should not expire for a minimum of 90 days and then a minimum of 90 days from date of activation
  • Gifts should be applied the same as Perks

Loyalty programs in effect by other companies, travel points/credit card purchase points, etc., do not expire or have such limitations. Fizz should review its rewards program, these rewards are not free, customers have paid for their rewards with their monthly plans, add-ons purchased or time spent addressing other users' questions or issues in the Forum, effectively acting as volunteer Customer Service staff for Fizz, instead of paid employees.

Best Answers

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I guess they have the loyalty program set up this way, based on thorough study and review of other programs and options and it fits their business model.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,193 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Clive

Thank you for your suggestion.

We will keep that in mind since we wish to constantly improve our service and attend to our member's needs.

If our rewards program will suffer any changes we will post it for sure on our website so keep an eye on that to stay updated.

Have a good one,

-Alex

Answers

• brouleau21
    brouleau21 Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Options

Very well put! You translated my mind into nice, factual and well structured words 👏

All that without any jest nor insults 👏👏👏

Thanks!

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Thanks, @brouleau21, for the support.

Happy Fizzing

• Aether
    Aether Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for mentioning this! The expiration system makes no sense -- 30 days to use extra data? What if I'm working from home this month?

• Rydock
    Rydock Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Options

Très bon commentaire espérons voir une suite à celà!!

• brouleau21
    brouleau21 Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Options

I support this request. I do not quite understand why there is such a difference in the same idea of gifting data depending on its source...

• sebastien B. 6183
    sebastien B. 6183 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Have we heard anything from Fizz on this proposal ?

• Chris_RefCode_AKTFR
    Chris_RefCode_AKTFR Posts: 180 ✭✭
    Options

Upgrades should also not expire after 2 years. Especially since getting new ones is extremely hard after they made it much more difficult to get points in the forum

This discussion has been closed.