I paid 5 days ago and stills no internet

Options
tongtongmonz
tongtongmonz Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited February 2022 in Internet

my account was suspended . I paid the 6 of feb and now it the 11 feb . I still have no internet even tho it's written 3G -22 days left but i still have nothing when i connect !!! and I need it !! it's so hard and frustrating to contact customer service !

Best Answers

• Brindille
    Brindille Posts: 92 ✭✭
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

You could try to restart your your internet devices.

Normally your account should have been re-activates (more than 24 hours). Have you received any email mentionning any error regarding your new credit card ?

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @tongtongmonz

that is abnormal.

If your payment is complete again make sure you DO ASSIGN it to the service.

Once your payment is received, Fizz will reactivate your services, and you’ll receive an email confirmation as soon as everything is ready.

Pay attention to the new date of your payment cycle mentioned in your confirmation email. Since your plan will have been suspended for a bit, your payment cycle will shift.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

Once your payment has been received and confirmed by Fizz (it shouldn't be longer than 3 hours), your plan will be reactivated.

It not then try the following:

• restart your phone
    • turn ON Airplane mode and then turn it back OFF
    • turn ON Data roaming and then turn it back OFF
    • make sure you're connected to Fizz as a carrier
    • turn OFF the Wi-Fi
    • and if neither of these steps helps you out, pop out the SIM card from your phone then pop it back in, restart the phone and then reset the mobile network settings. APN settings might then require reconfiguration, see https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-are-fizz-network-settings-apn
    • make sure that your OS is up to date

If all fails, chat with Fizz. To chat:

1. Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    2. Look bottom right for the big ❔ question mark in a green bubble.
    3. Click it, options will be displayed
    4. Choose "💬 Chat"
    5. Note: the bubble will only display the chat for a computer version. If you are on a cell phone, you must check "Desktop site" in your browser settings.
    6. Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot or modem photo
    7. After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

The advantages of Fizz bubble tool are that it is 24/7 real-time with waiting time management and the ability to print (e.g. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records. Sometimes you can even leave a comment about your satisfaction with the conversation.

ALTERNATIVES

Answers

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello @tongtongmonz, I suggest:

• unplug your modem, wait 10 minutes and plug in again
    • you have a receipt but how does it show up in your account transaction and payment history?
    • reset the modem to factory settings, either by the button on the modem or by logging in to the modem with your computer, tablet or phone
    • there are multiple ways to contact a Fizz team member: @Whizz here in the Forums, the online chat features and through your account via My Settings, Contact Form and this last option opens an exchange over the email address registered on your account
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,377 admin
    Options

Hello tongtongmonz,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I just verified your account and I can see that all plans are active so the service should work.
    Please try, as our members suggested, to restart the phone. 
    Here you can also find more troubleshooting you can try: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-use-my-phone-to-access-the-internet
    If the issue still persists please contact our support to investigate this further.

Have a good one,
    -Alex

This discussion has been closed.