Why havent i got the phone even after 1 month of ordering phone

Faiyaz
Faiyaz Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited February 2022 in Phones

Fizz is a poor,low categorised company.Plzz dont subscribe to this company. It has been 1 month but i havent got the delivery of my phonw.They just keep playing games with me that iam gonna get the phone shortly.They opened 3/4 tickets but still dint get any solution.thwy juat kewp giving me falsw hopes.I just wanna know is this the service they provide to all the customers. I am now using my broken phone which doesn’t work properly only bcoz of fizz,i cant even buy from anyother store as i cant cancel the order from fizz.

#Fizz just listen u need to give a huge compensation for that.U have to give me phone whithin the shortest time & also should give atleast 80% discount on the phone.

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@Faiyaz

Hi Faiyaz,

you can see the status of all your Fizz orders in your Order history.

1. Log into your account and go to My profile.
    2. Click on Order history See details.
    3. Click on the shipping number to see on the carrier’s website the details of your delivery.
    4. If there’s any inconsistency with the delivery information you see, contact the carrier directly.
    5. If the carrier cannot help you, contact us using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this FAQ during our business hours so we can open a ticket for this issue.

Go to shipping number to track your delivery on the courrier service website

*The delivery date indicated on your order summary is meant as a guideline; shipping is done by a third party, and Fizz cannot guarantee a specific delivery date.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/when-will-my-fizz-package-be-delivered

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@Faiyaz

If the delivery of your SIM card is flagged as delivered but you haven’t received it, or if there’s an issue with the delivery of your phone:

1. Log into your account and go to My profile .
    2. Click on Order history See details.
    3. Click on the shipping number to go to the carrier’s website.
    4. Check on the website of the courier service that the delivery address is correct: if it’s incorrect or incomplete, contact the carrier service directly so they can correct the address and make a new delivery attempt.

If the courier service cannot make a new delivery attempt, contact us using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this FAQ during our business hours

Here's how to directly contact the customer service to resolve this isue. You can do it by opening the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

If the chat bubble still does not appear at the bottom of the page, on the right, after a few seconds, the number of pending sessions is higher than the service’s processing capacity. At that time, you can leave a message on the other proposed communication channels:

-By private message on Facebook/Messenger: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

• Hello @Faiyaz, you've contacted Fizz, they've opened Support Tickets and still no answer. I suggest you either cancel your order and ask for a refund if you've already paid anything towards the phone. This forum has seen several similar complaints however it doesn't seem to happen often. Fizz team members do read these forums and respond and their tag is @Whizz. Another option is to contact the CCTS, it is the federal government agency that handles consumer disputes with mobile and Internet providers.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin

Hello Faiyaz,

I am really sorry for this situation once again. Please know that the situation is already taken in charge by us the complaints team and we are making sure the situation will be solved to your satisfaction.

Thank you, have a great day!
    -C.A.

This discussion has been closed.