I ordered a phone 2 weeks ago and still hasn't shipped. What should I do?

Options
Laurent321
Laurent321 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited February 2022 in Phones

I chated with the customer service 3 times but they always tell me there's nothing they can do...

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,177 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello  Laurent321,

I am really sorry to hear about this.
    I just verified your account and I can see there is already a ticket in progress for this situation. 
    I can assure you that you will be notified via email as soon as a solution will be provided.
    I apologize for the delay. 

Have a good one,
    -Alex

Answers

• Brindille
    Brindille Posts: 92 ✭✭
    Options

You can see the status of all your Fizz orders in your Order history.

1. Log into your account and go to My profile.
    2. Click on Order history See details.
    3. Click on the shipping number to see on the carrier’s website the details of your delivery.
    4. If there’s any inconsistency with the delivery information you see, contact the carrier directly.
    5. If the carrier cannot help you, contact us using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this FAQ during our business hours so we can open a ticket for this issue.

Go to shipping number to track your delivery on the courrier service website

If the delivery of your SIM card is flagged as delivered but you haven’t received it, or if there’s an issue with the delivery of your phone:

1. Log into your account and go to My profile .
    2. Click on Order history See details.
    3. Click on the shipping number to go to the carrier’s website.
    4. Check on the website of the courier service that the delivery address is correct: if it’s incorrect or incomplete, contact the carrier service directly so they can correct the address and make a new delivery attempt.

If the courier service cannot make a new delivery attempt, contact us using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this FAQ during our business hours

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/when-will-my-fizz-package-be-delivered

• TheBlob
    TheBlob Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Options

Does it appear on your Order History in your profile? If yes, i guess you just have to wait. I know they say between 2 and 5 business days, and that's bad.

If it doesn't appear in your order history, and you used a Paybright payment plan on top of that, you're in for a long ride unfortunately. They can open a ticket, but otherwise the reps on the chat are clueless.

• RyHi
    RyHi Posts: 150 ✭✭
    Options

Wait patiently. We are still in a pandemic and things are delayed.

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello @Laurent321, if there is no expectation to ship within a reasonable time period, cancel the order. Here on this forum we are users like you so have no ability to do more than offer our opinion. I submit my issues with Fizz via the Contact Form in My Settings, this opens a Support Ticket which may or may not get more attention internally. Best of luck.

• TheBlob
    TheBlob Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Options

I loved Fizz until i ordered a phone from them.

This discussion has been closed.