I cannot receive calls

Options
Nkgm
Nkgm Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in My Mobile

Every morning. I cannot receive calls. When someone calls me it goes directly to answering machine. Or keeps ringing until the answering machine turns on. On my end I do not receive any calls any missed calls and my phone doesn’t ring. The only thing I receive is a voicemail few minutes later. To fix this problem I start calling myself from other phone numbers several times. Then it starts working. The next morning it stops working again I can’t receive calls again. And it’s like this every morning.

Best Answer

Answers

• Nkgm
    Nkgm Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you I will try that

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@Nkgm

You're welcome!

• EricPD
    EricPD Posts: 152 ✭✭
    Options

By any chance, is there any “do not disturb” mode on your phone that turns on automatically for the night?

• Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Posts: 725 ✭✭
    Options

Indeed, some phones' "Do not disturb mode" block calls and send them automatically to voice messaging.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

I would try a reboot as suggested by Dapfizzer.

Also check the call settings on your phone. There might be something preventing them from reaching you.

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello @Nkgm, as @EricPD pointed out, there may be a 'do not disturb' feature enabled on your phone set for night time. If it doesn't seem to be any settings on your phone, you can also contact a Fizz agent via the Contact Form in My Settings in your account, it is an alternate to the online Chat feature.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,364 admin
    Options

Hello Nkgm,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    If you already tried the suggestions our member provided and the issue is not fixed yet please contact our support team to investigate this further.
    Here you can also find more troubleshooting you can try: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-cant-receive-any-calls-on-my-phone

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

This discussion has been closed.