why I could not use my 100 referral bonus to buy a phone!!!

Options
Ranim Ahdab
Ranim Ahdab Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Phones

I received a 100$ bonus for referring my friend! I have been trying to use this bonus for more than a week and it always prompted me with an error of card! even when I was using my card, which I usually use for making regular payments!!!! 'I tried 3 other cards and the same error!!!!! is this a tricky way not to use my 100 bonus!!?? now the bonus is expired and I cannot use it! I am very disappointed! and hope you can fix this to me and give me back the bonus or process my payment for the cellphone I picked!!!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,116 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Ranim Ahdab,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    Please contact our support team as our member suggested to investigate this further. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex 

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Options

If it is a REFERRAL bonus which you are referring to, they do NOT expire. They are used and applied directly to pay for your monthly bills.

Are you referring to a REFERRAL bonus, or the $50/$100 perk bonus which was given to all customers sometime in mid november ?

You can try to contact Fizz Customer service agents which only available online. Here we are all end users like you.

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services or https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/etat-services
    • Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

PS: For me the only combination that works for CHAT, is Firefox, in a private window, and only when in the French language..

Other means of contact

CHAT however is the quickest method, but facebook is the easiest.

This discussion has been closed.