Why is there still no movement on my ticket?

PhillyPhil
PhillyPhil Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Phones

Hello,

I placed an order for a Pixel6 on Dec 27th. I opted to pay with paybright because why not, no interest. After finalizing the process on paybright's end, there was an issue with the redirect back to the fizz webpage and it's like the order doesn't exist in my Fizz history. I have a contract with paybright to pay the balance of the phone (after the discount and also a perk discount, which is also about to expire) and there is nothing in my fizz account still.

This has been causing me a lot more stress than I care to admit, and I just want to know if I'll be getting the phone (I really would like it, please and thank you) or if anything is actually happening.

I'm doing my best to remain patient, but I just feel like I'm getting the run-around in the customer service loop.

Do I need to do more from my side to show my point? How do I escalate this further?

I also see I'm not the ONLY person this has happened to.

Thanks for help,

Philly

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello PhillyPhil,

I am sorry to hear about this.
    I have verified and there is a ticket in progress for this situation.
    Rest assured, we will contact you right away via e-mail once we have any updates from our technical team.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭

HI @PhillyPhil

Sorry to hear about the hassle you are going through. Here we are all end users like you, so there is not much we can do.

Fizz Customer service agents are only available online. You should contact them and get a ticket opened. If one is already opened, see if you can get it escalated.

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services or https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/etat-services
    • Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

PS: For me the only combination that works for CHAT, is Firefox, in a private window, and only when in the French language..

Other means of contact

CHAT however is the quickest method, but facebook is the easiest.

• Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Posts: 725 ✭✭

Ticket resolution may take time. I understand your concern. Do not hesitate to use another channel to contact customer support. This could accelerate the resolution of your issue.

• TheBlob
    TheBlob Posts: 49 ✭✭

I had the exact same issue for a phone order placed on december 20th. I opened a ticket on december 26th and made some follow-up, but the ticket is still in progress. Things are moving, but really slowly. I'm told they are in communication with Paybright, causing delays.

I also used the perk discount to buy my phone and i''ve been assured that i will not lose it (it's now expired in my profile).

So if you have a ticket opened and mentioned all the infos, i guess you should be Ok. But yes it is abnormally long, my old phone is dying and i wish i bought the new one somewhere else.

It doesn't hurt to follow-up by chat on your ticket, even though the answer you'll get is most probably to be patient.

This discussion has been closed.