Where the hell is The Phone that I ordered that is supposed to have been out for delivery by now!?!

Options
Luciferzzz
Luciferzzz Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Phones

I ordered a phone the other day I really love used Samsung a fucking 50 and it is supposed to be out for delivery by now my long time ago I understand it was a New year's and stuff over the weekend but the extra mail for delivery by Monday we are not Wednesday and there's not even a tracking number yet there is this come and getting prepared message no it's not that hard to have the phone and then have it to put into a delivery truck and send it on its way I wish an Amazon do it everyday and AliExpress and all those places and yeh all the reviews I've been reading and everything are all great on how people have ordered phones and get delivered on time and everything and that's awesome I'd like to know where my phone is I'll give you your number but apparently no personal information on this question and answer ringtone you have all my info please get back to me ASAP

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,102 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi ReePer,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

On a closer inspection upon your account's details and the order of the Samsung Galaxy A50, I can see that it was honoured yesterday, January 6th at 05:35 PM.

If you have any other matter that you wish to discuss, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.

Youcan contact us on Live chat by using any of our FAQs in the SolutionsHub, such as this one:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

Youjust need to access an FAQ(link) like the one above, scroll throughit and after 10-15 seconds the ? bubble will appear in the bottomright corner of the page.

Clickingon it will reveal multiple contact options, including the Live chatwhich is at the very bottom.
    Here you can find more informationabout how you can do that: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Thankyou very much for your understanding, patience and collaboration.

Havea good one!

Andrei

Answers

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello, a fellow Fizz customer here....keep your foul language to yourself, it won't get you anywhere here.

This discussion has been closed.