Can I use 2 Referral codes

Options
Prof83
Prof83 Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in About my account

If I used a referral code to join fizz home Internet can I use another one for mobile?

Best Answers

• Patricia L. #39648
    Patricia L. #39648 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

No. A referral code can only be used once for new users for the first service .

• Mataze
    Mataze Posts: 2,070 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

As mentionned, A referral code can only be used once for new users for the first service.

What you could do though, is you could create two separate accounts with two different emails in order to apply the discount on each account.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,216 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Prof83,
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

Youcan add the referral code at the very end of the subscriptionprocess, in the entry titled Referral on the page of the ordersummary for the very 1stcreated plan on that account only. Just make sure to click on thegreen button next to it to apply the code. More information on thiscan be foundhere:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends

Thankyou very much for your understanding, patience and collaboration.

Havea good one!

Andrei

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@Prof83

Hi,

any one person can only be invited, and thus use a referral code when they subscribe to their first Fizz service. For example, if a person subscribes to the Fizz mobile service without using a referral code, she won’t be able to use one when she adds another mobile plan or subscribes to the Home internet service (the reference code field will have disappeared).  

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-invite-friends-to-join-fizz

• brouleau21
    brouleau21 Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Options

But then again, that would only be good to get the 50$ and it may cause more headaches.

Indeed you already received the perks for the internet even though you initially registered as a cellular client. So there is no benifit here.

This solution would get you two accoubts to manage, login and pay for probably giving you more headaches than the initial 50$ you may earn.

Finally, since advancing in the levels is a function f how much you spend, you will reach the highest levels way faster with one account (probably twice faster) that if you have two separate accounts. Thiss will save you more money (way more on the long run) than the 50$ you may earn initially.

This discussion has been closed.