I didn´t receive my SIM card

Options
Nikol
Nikol Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in My Mobile

Hello,

I ordered my SIM card on 29th December, in my account it shows "delivered on 31st December" and when I click on shipment details and go to Planète Courrier, there is delivered 19:02 on 31st December. But I asked at the reception of my residence and don´t have the SIM card. Can you help me, please?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,215 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Nikol,

I am sorry to hear about this.
    I can see that you already contacted our support team and a refund was offered. 
    Feel free to reach us at any time if you ever need support.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    Options

Hello @Nikol

Chat with Fizz to explain the situation and issue a refund request. It may have been stolen or delivered at the wrong address.

They should invite you to get a new card in the meantime. 2 ways to do that:

• order online like you did
    • buy it in store at a Couche-Tard, Mobile Expert or UQAM's COOP. Interactive map at  https://fizz.ca/en/sim-card#stores It provides phone numbers so you call beforehand to make sure they have some in stock.

• Deh
    Deh Posts: 605 ✭✭
    Options

Check the delivery address on your receipt because it's not normal to leave a package at the reception of a residence. Sadly you're gonna have to order a new one.

• JustJoe
    JustJoe Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Fizz with give you refund if you didnt get your sim card. I got my Fizz package in the mail, but there was no sim card in it. Just the sim card removal tool. I contacted Fizz and got refund almost immediately

This discussion has been closed.