Transferring my previous number

Options
Evelyne_997
Evelyne_997 Posts: 1 ✭✭

I want to transfer my number from my old provider. When the tact came in to confirm I replied YES before the deadline and received a confirmation text. However, I got an email once the deadline was passed saying that I did not complete the requirements on time and needed to redo the process to transfer my number. When I tried to redo it though, when I put my IMEI number, it said it was the same information I had put in earlier and wouldn't let me go through with it. What am I supposed to do now?

Best Answer

Answers

• Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Posts: 725 ✭✭
    Options

Please contact customer service. They are the only ones who can help you regarding this matter.

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Options

Unfortunately, you will need to contact customer service for this now.

Fizz Customer service agents are only available online. Here we are all end users like you.

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services or https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/etat-services
    • Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

PS: For me the only combination that works for CHAT, is Firefox, in a private window, and only when in the French language..

Other means of contact

CHAT however is the quickest method, but facebook is the easiest.

Just keep in mind the holiday hours for Dec 24, 25 and Dec 31 and Jan 1:

24/12 : 7 am- 10 pm(EST)

25/12 : 9 am- 6 pm (EST)

31/12 : 7 am-4 pm (EST)

01/01 : 7 am- 10 pm (EST)

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

I second what the others have said. Please contact customer support. Something wen wrong with your transfer. Only they can check it for you.

Bienvenue à Fizz :)

This discussion has been closed.