Payment done but account still block

Options

Hi again my inter et is not workibg its the third time i check with my bank even webt directlt to bank the confirm that the payment for this current mo th gave been paid so come on chwck in your stmystem there must be a mistaje maybe 2 account one for same adress nut apt 2 instead of 3 it is ridiculus that uts stl frozen payment ee t thru but you still ask me to pay that make no sense i want a manager or responsible to call me and get this fix i tiref of runni g aroubd abd have the same repky that i need to oay sorry its veen paid and confir. At my bank so a problem on your sife have to be fix please check for a doyble account but i oaid i want my internet back if it cpnti ues i will go ti social.mefia abd a lawyer about it i am sick and tired inoaid find my paiement please abd reCtivate my internet this is bullshit

Best Answer

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options

Hello shooter,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.  
    I have verified your account and there is no transaction registered for December. 
    Please follow the instructions Dapfizzer provided and contact our support for further investigations.

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

This discussion has been closed.