Unable to get to the "My Plans" page

Options
Jen
Jen Posts: 5 ✭✭

Hi there

I recently updated my payment method. It says I need to associate the card with my plan. I try to click on the "My Plans" page, and it looks like it's loading for a second (little green spinning wheel), but then it seems to reload the page, and I end up on the "Overview" page instead. Because of this I'm unable to associate the card or do anything else to manage my plan. Please tell me how I can associate the payment and otherwise manage my plan.

Thanks.

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Jen,

I suggest you to directly contact the customer service to resolve this isue. You can do it by opening the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

They'll surely be able to help you.

You can also do it on Facebook: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,159 admin
    Options

Hello Jen,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I would recommend trying this again using an incognito browser. It should work from there.  
    If by any chance the issue persists please reach our support team as Dapfizzer suggested. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello, sometimes minor issues are with the Fizz website itself, reloading the page, or logging out and then back in again will allow you navigate through your account to make the desired changes. As another user commented, it is always a good idea to clear your browser cache, when this is full the browser slows down and some website functions do not always work as expected.

• Jen
    Options

Thanks for the reply. I went to the webpage you posted and got the green question mark. When I tapped on it, the options for chat, messenger, and WhatsApp didn't do anything. I just repeatedly tapped on them and nothing happened. When I tapped on the forum or FAQ links those worked. Took me right back here.

I manually started a chat on WhatsApp using the number you provided, I'll see if that works.

Kind of disappointed in the fizz website to be honest. It's hard to do self service, support, etc with these errors.

• Jen
    Options

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the result was the same. The page seems to momentarily sign me out and back in again while reloading.

• Jen
    Options

Thanks for the reply. I have logged out and in several times, reloaded the page, tried different browsers and different machines. Unfortunately the result is the same.

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Jen

do you have any antivirus that is controlling your browser or any adblocker?

• Jen
    Options

Thanks for the reply. The only antivirus would be windows defender. I disabled the ad blocker, unfortunately this did not make a difference.

In the end, the only way I was able to resolve this was through the WhatsApp live chat to ask them to associate the credit card. Nothing on the website works for me, and I'm fairly certain it's an account or website issue because my husband can log in to his account (which is linked to mine) and access the page on the same devices without any issue. I tried to explain this to the chat person, but they didn't seem to think it was important.

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello, if someone else can access his/her account without issue on the same devices, this would definitely point to the issue being on Fizz' end. I suggest you send a complaint using the Contact Form under My Settings. This allows you to keep a record or their responses and attach screen capture of what you see on-screen. The Chat feature is fine for quick fixes but something else is going on with your account. Best of luck.

• MarcVivian
    MarcVivian Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you!