Payment

Options

Like i said for a couple of days payment git done over my bank account and i can prove it but you guys are saying no hace to be that maby there 2 account under my name and adress vecayse i swear it got done over my bank at first i order 10 megabyt download then a week after i switch to 30 megabytes download so hace to an account for both if them and that is wrong maybe my mistake when i tried to do it but there is 2 accoubt under mt name and the one i want is the 30 megabytes that is costong with taxes 51.74 and it got.paid in my bank accoubt please check again this is a big issue fir me sonce i work from hime please get this problem solve asap i beed my internet

Best Answer

Answers

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello @shooter

This forum is mostly for mutual help between customers. We are clients like you and cannot do anything for you account.

To reach Fizz customer service you need to chat with them

1. Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    2. Look bottom right for the big ❔ question mark in a green bubble.
    3. Click it, options will be displayed
    4. Choose "💬 Chat"
    5. Note: the bubble will only display the chat for a computer version. If you are on a cell phone, you must check "Desktop site" in your browser settings.
    6. Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot or modem photo
    7. After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

The advantages of Fizz bubble tool are that it is 24/7 real-time with waiting time management and the ability to print (e.g. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records. Sometimes you can even leave a comment about your satisfaction with the conversation.

ALTERNATIVES

• shooter
    shooter Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options

Plrase get this fix

This discussion has been closed.