I don't know what's happening with my order for a phone

outside123
outside123 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi everyone, 

I broke my phone and tried to order a new one on fizz website. Except, i accidentally ordered two phone cuz fizz website told me there had been a mistake. I received 2 confirmation emails from paybright and no order details or confirmation email from fizz. So i wrote to them on facebook, they opened a ticket and i didn't have any updates since and no one can help me through the chat.

Did something similar happen to you guys? What can i do?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,815 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello outside123,

I am sorry that you encounter this situation,
    I have verified your account and I see that you managed to contact our customer support team.
    A ticket was escalated in order to cancel the other orders you made on the account.
    As soon as our technical team finish the investigations and apply the necessary manipulations to the orders, we will send you an email with the details.
    Thank you for your kind understanding and patience!
    Have a good day!
    -Eugen 

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭

Unfortunately, there is NOT much you can do, other than what you have already done (contacting them by Chat or facebook). Don't know how long it has been since you ordered, but see if they can escalate the ticket to a higher level. But even regular phone orders can sometimes take 2 to 3 weeks to ship, so it is NOT an overnight thing. Especially when you also have paybright in the equation.

• outside123
    outside123 Posts: 2 ✭✭

@Emporium i don't where you found 2 to 3 weeks cuz on their website it's written 2 to 3 DAYS and i know someone who received her's in 2 days. She didn't use paybright but i still don't think it should take that more time.

This discussion has been closed.