Changing plans

Options
Fizzball
Fizzball Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited December 2021 in My Mobile

I want to change to a new plan, adding increased data. My barebones plan is now $18 with discounts. Going to 3GB data should be $3 extra.... but as soon as I go to revise it it tells me my plan is at $21 and with 3GB it will be $24!! That's like paying $6 instead of $3 for the increased data. Same thing with phone or text. So I wont be upgrading my account until Fizz tells me I can do so for $21. And I'll be looking extra hard at other options besides Fizz too.

Upgrades should not be penalties!

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,150 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Fizzball,
    I am sorry to hear about that,
    If you make a plan change from your current plan to the plan with 3Gb data, you will pay with your Canada coverage 24$ without taxes. 
    Sadly, changing the plan will not be 3 extra dollars from the current on you have, it will be 24$ ( without taxes)
    When you created your plan, there were different prices for the options and now, if you make a plan change to increase your plan's data, you will pay the price that is currently available. The prices are changing and it is up to you if you want to make the upgrade or stay with the current plan.
    Check this FAQ for more details: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unique-philosophy-fizz

I count on your kind understanding!
    Stay safe and have a great day!
    -Eugen

Answers

This discussion has been closed.