I have not receive my SIM card ,I buy it on 1,Dec.

shirleyma
shirleyma Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited December 2021 in My Mobile

Hello,

I did not receive my sim card.

Please resend another sim .

Thanks!

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@shirleyma

Hi Shirley,

you can see the status of all your Fizz orders in your Order history.

1. Log into your account and go to My profile.
    2. Click on Order history See details.
    3. Click on the shipping number to see on the carrier’s website the details of your delivery.
    4. If there’s any inconsistency with the delivery information you see, contact the carrier directly.
    5. If the carrier cannot help you, contact us using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this FAQ during our business hours so we can open a ticket for this issue.

Go to shipping number to track your delivery on the courrier service website

*The delivery date indicated on your order summary is meant as a guideline; shipping is done by a third party, and Fizz cannot guarantee a specific delivery date. 

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/when-will-my-fizz-package-be-delivered

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@shirleyma

And also, you should remove your personal information from your question since all can see it... You can do this by modifying your question with the 3 little dots on the right, if you do so during the first 6 minutes of the publication of your question.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 22,475 admin

Hello shirleyma,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    Please contact our support team to investigate this further: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us  
    If the issue was caused by our side a refund will be offered, rest assured. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

• Félix_
    Félix_ Posts: 67 ✭✭

@shirleyma

If you prefer, you can get one at some Couche-Tard

Have a nice day!

Félix

• MarcVivian
    MarcVivian Posts: 120 ✭✭

Thank you!