When I click on see Travel Add on I do not see the International data plan prices

Options
kpfizz
kpfizz Posts: 6 ✭✭

When I click on see Travel Add on I do not see the International data plan prices. It just brings me to the main page where I can see or add International data plan

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,166 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hell kpfizz,

I can see that your plan has Canada coverage, that is why you don't see the option to buy an add-on.  
    You can use your plan while outside Quebec by just tuning on your roaming and connecting to Fizz.Ext network (n case it doesn't do that automatically).
    If by any chance you experience any issue feel free to reach our support team. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

• kpfizz
    Options

Sorry I meant to say I see the main page and do not see International data plan

• Mataze
    Mataze Posts: 2,070 ✭✭
    Options

Are you logged in into your account?

In your account, where you can see your plan then manage, there is an icon where you can click on it call : add-ons. From there you can see the available add-ons where you can figure out for international call data plan.

Hope it helps.

• kpfizz
    Options

Yes I am logged in, however when I click on

Planning a trip outside Canada? 

and click on the below link, I do not see anything add on for Travels. 

See our Travel Add-Ons

• kpfizz
    Options

I am looking to the different options (prices) available which right now I do not see anywhere on the website.

I am in Ontario so I should be able to see the option to buy add-on which I do not. Can I not buy add on in advance if I am planning to travel to US or India etc.

Also, How to reach out to the Support team

This discussion has been closed.