I cannot activate my sim card
I just received my sim card but when I try to activate it by accessing my account it says:
''The webpage at https://zone.fizz.ca/dce/customer-ui-prod/#/simcard/activation?step=code might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.''
I tried reaching someone at Fizz by chat but the question mark bubble doesn't work either. Furthermore, when I go to ''Status of our services'' it says that they are all functional.
What can I do? Is this a thing on their side? Are their client zone just down?
Fling Posts: 7,437
Or try whit a private browser, it will work0
Fling Posts: 7,437
Might help clearing cache, deleting cookies or for Apple user go to safari and clear history and website data.
You can try using another browser such as Chrome, Opéra, Edge or Firefox
To Chat with Fizz support:
1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
3- Open a help link page from Fizz Solution Hub: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-my-fizz-account
4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
Or follow the advise from Fizz to reach the support on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
it might be a web session issue. Try logging off, logging back in . Alternatively, try in incognito mode or another browser or device.
As for chatting, it's a bit smilar if the ❔ not visible or does nothing. Make sure…
- try in incognito mode
- to try with a different browser, Chrome and Edge are known to work relatively well with Fizz
- to try on another device (mobile, laptop, tablet)
- you really are on a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
- you scroll through the page and after 10-15 seconds the ❔ bubble will appear in the bottom right corner of the page.
- you are really logged in with your account. Disconnect explicitly using "►Log out" in the left menu, close any Fizz tab, clear your cookies, reconnect.
- no browser extension blocks its appearance (ad blocker or plugins like "NoScript").
- no VPN disables the rendering, some have ad blockers
- to empty your cache
As the others have already indicated, it seems it is an issues with your web browser. Follow the steps of the others and also make sure you have all add-blockers deactivated.0
I am sorry to hear that you encountered issues activating your SIM.
I just verified your account and I can see that your transfer to Fizz is complete and your line is active.
Feel free to reach our support team at any time if you need further assistance: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
Have a lovely day,