i’ve had a ticket open for 2 days now and still no answe
Hello Chloé B. #40104,I am sorry to hear about this.I just verified and the ticket is still under investigation. You can verify the status from your Fizz account My settings > my tickets or the Overview sections. Rest assured as soon as we have any updates we will contact you right away via e-mail.I apologize again for the delay.Have a lovely day,-Alex
It can vary.
Your best bet is to contact them directly.
Fizz Customer service agents are available online.
· Sign into your account
· Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
· Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
· Choose the option 💬 chat
· If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
PS: For me the only combination that works for CHAT, is Firefox, in a private window, and only when in the French language..
Other means of contact
· Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
· By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
· By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
I've had a ticket open for almost two weeks now (and unable to make calls during this period). Contacting customer service through the messaging service doesn't do anything. They can only check their computer if the ticket is open but unable to give any idea when it will be looked at, though will continuously say its under investigation and thank you for your understanding.