Trying to transfer to new account in same house

Options
lennie456
lennie456 Posts: 1 ✭✭

The dude who had the Fizz router and account under his name moved out. We wanted to keep the modem and transfer the service to a new roomie. They told him he had to cancel his service and we have to mail the modem back. I'm trying to set up service under my name and book an appointment for a new modem etc. but it's telling me that the old account at this address has to notify them that he is moved out first. I can't find anywhere to email customer service to confirm that he has indeed moved out and cancelled his subscription. Ideally we want to transfer service back to back so we aren't without internet in the house. How can I arrange new Fizz services?????

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,215 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello lennie456,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    Please keep in mind that only one internet service from Fizz is allowed at the same address.  
    If the plan was not moved or canceled you will encounter a message that some already has service there and won't allow you to place your order. 
    If the plan is already canceled please ask him what is the end day he selected. You should be able to subscribe 24 hours after that day. 
    Here you can find more information if necessary: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-subscribe-to-fizz-home-internet

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

Answers

This discussion has been closed.