Number transfer

HI I've been trying for the last day to transfer my number to my new provider. Fizz suspended my account because of nonpayment, i no longer have a `visa or Mastercard just an Amex card which is not accepted. I need an override to allow me transfer my number.

Best Answer

  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 13,811
    Answer ✓

    Hello Anslem,

    I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    As Fling mentioned you need to trigger the payment and reactivate your line in our to transfer your number.  
    Here you can find more information about this:
    If by any chance you encounter any difficulties please contact our support team. 

    Have a lovely day,


  • Fling
    Fling ⭐ :REFERRAL CODE: ⭐ OKWPW ⭐ :CODE RÉFÉRENCE: ⭐Posts: 5,168
    edited November 2021

    Hi Ansley,

    You have to make your payment to free your number for a transfert, that's the only way.

    ask the question to the support:

    1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at

    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.

    3- Open a help link page from Fizz Solution Hub:

    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

    Or follow the advise from Fizz to reach the support on this link:

This discussion has been closed.