How do you get the chat bubble to appear? I managed to get it last week, but I can't find it again.

I'm incredibly frustrated because I can't contact support, because I can't get the chat bubble to appear. Somehow I found a magic sequence last week, but I can't recreate the right incantation. Does the brand of sacrificial goat matter?

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,817 admin
    Answer ✓

Hello swansong,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    You can access the chat from most of our FAQs, like this one for example https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do  
    You just have to access the link and the green bubble will appear on the bottom right-hand side after a few seconds.
    From there you can select the live chat and other options to reach us.

Have a lovely night,
    -Alex

Answers

• swansong
    swansong Posts: 17 ✭✭

Thanks for the answer and the link. I had assumed that the icon labelled FAQ took me to a page with the bubble, but instead you need to follow the hyperlink associated with the text of a specific question to get to the specific FAQ, where a chat bubble will appear. Also is the bubble available at all times or just business hours?

• swansong
    swansong Posts: 17 ✭✭

I also realize you are trying to get users to be self-sufficient, but I do think help should be more accessible

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭

I usually use the status page to access the bubble.

And it is available at all times.

However depending on your setup, sometimes people find it difficult to get the chat started. They get the bubble, but clicking the bubble does nothing.

In those cases, you can try to switch browsers, or even open it in a "private" window. Sometimes even switching from English to French (or vice-versa), makes a difference. For me, I find that using firefox in french, works best to get the chat window.

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭

Check that there is no pop-up blocker too in your browser

This discussion has been closed.