POV on Fizz!

Options
2»

Comments

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    FizzyFizz JQMPM Posts: 5,949 ✭✭
    Options

I am a fizz mobile customer since 2021! It works very well and among the cheap carrier it's probably the best one. I didn't really use it while travelling but the thing I like most is the plan customization over the promotional price that other carriers offer.

• Derr
    Derr Posts: 5,470 ✭✭
    Options

Totally agree

• Faelirya
    Faelirya Posts: 425 ✭✭
    Options

Fizz is fun for the prices

But it's hell if you need help for a bug or something. Don't expect much help for somebody ^^" I suppose it explains the price =P

• Derr
    Options

Ask the community for help!

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    Options

The community, which is always ready to help!

The flexibility, since you can change your plan whenever you want and as much as you want.

The upgrades and perks, which give you free stuff and let you save some money!

• Sara G. #26059
    Sara G. #26059 Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Options

Hi,

I've been with fizz for a few years now (almost since the very beginning). Overall, I like the concept. My only problem is regarding the price. When I first joined, the price was the most important point because the mobile package were wayyyy cheaper than any other company... However, it is no longer the case. Considering the lack of services since there are no service centers, I really don't see the appeal anymore... I have to say that I will probably leave fizz in the upcoming months (as a reference, I use to pay 26$ for 2Go and unlimited calls/texts and now it is almost 35$ for the exact same thing)...

• Sébastien code ZXEL1
    Sébastien code ZXEL1 Posts: 6,802 ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

at Christmas it was $36 20 go the 3go is probably $22 Christmas 2022

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    Options

Did they increase the price over time? It never happen to me since 2021, when I joined Fizz! Actually they decrease the price of my plan once! It's really sad to see such an increase, really! What other carrier will be able to offer you a more competitive price though...

• Derr
    Options

That’s odd, I joined just a few weeks ago and I’m paying 28$ ( soon 27$) for 4 Go

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    Options

It is odd indeed! You can always modify your plan if you are not satisfied with your current options, @Sara G. #26059

• Derr
    Options

Bad timing maybe

• Chickencoop
    Chickencoop Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Options

I love fizz, they do everything quick, all my questions have been answered. There are some things that I am not crazy about, the fact that you can not change the account holder, so if someone wants to take over they can not, the sale of phones is a little bit bad. Otherwise, I have no complaints

• Derr
    Options

more Upside than downside

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    Options

Regarding phones they don't have a wide choice but some sales are quite good! Preloved phones also are basically new and they cost way less than the brand new equivalent. Sometimes you can find good promo on those too

• kokoboko
    kokoboko Posts: 324 ✭✭
    Options

Fizz Mobille is unique.

Go Fizz !!! Keep the great job . Just my opinion.

• E S.
    E S. Posts: 406 ✭✭
    Options

We have phone + internet. Router doesn't have a great antenna but otherwise it's fine.

• authorone
    authorone Posts: 97 ✭✭
    Options

New mobile customer with Fizz, happy for the last 1-2 months ... price + data roll-over + gifting + data perks and bonuses

• jiyingss
    jiyingss Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Options

I am with Fizz for 3 years as well as my wife. We are happy and save almost 600$ a year with our customed phone plan. Just decided to switch internet plan too, hopefully it will be as well as Videotron

• A17
    A17 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭
    Options

Fizz Mobille is the best !

• vincentpelletier97
    vincentpelletier97 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I don't look very often into fizz, but when I did, both our internet and mobile plan got their price reduced. Pair it with the perks and the internet plan for 200mb is 45$ (we were paying the same price for 100mb) and the mobile for 3gb is 27$ (was 32$).

I know fizz also gives better deal during the holidays for those who keep their eyes open. Since you keep the deals as they are, if you happen to be around at a good time, you could get a fricking insane deal (like the 40gb for 40$ right now) that might end up going away.

You also have to factor in the fact that you don't have to waste your patience listening to an infinitely corrupted audio sample to talk to customer support for 45 minutes only to change your plan. I'll gladly pay less and get less of those time consuming interactions (and I do).

for both my girlfriend and I, it costs us 120$/months (tax included) for the wifi and two 3gb services. This price is ind of crazy low when you realize that with the rollover and the gifts, we're always close to 12gb of data. The community also gives lots of data if you ever get in need.

I also sometimes go travelling to the US and the fact you can change your plan a month in advance and simply change it back once you come back is magical. There are some limitations. When we went to Australia, we couldn't buy any add ons for that trip so we had to change our sim cards.

All of this to say that after going around to bell and videotron to fix wrong bills, change services and just overall lose time on the phone, Fizz is a fricking relaxing service once you're setup and it's a breeze to change your plan.

🤗

• Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Options

Ah ok, thanks for sharing. I have their internet plan and have no issues with it yet

• Pascal
    Pascal Posts: 5,871 ✭✭
    Options

All my days is perfect with Fizz mobile! No signal interruption, always work good

• Patricia C5YQZ
    Patricia C5YQZ Posts: 2,705 ✭✭
    Options

I have a mobile plan and i'm very satiafied

• FizzyFizz JQMPM
    Options

Data rollover is great!