Has anyone been successful in cancelling a phone order that was financed by PayBright?

Options
Tara
Tara Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited October 2021 in Phones

I ordered a phone 19 days ago, and Fizz seems to be unwilling or unable to process my order. I have contacted customer service multiple times, with no results.

Answers

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Options

Did you try to contact Fizz by chat ?  contact us using the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner of this FAQ during our business hours

Did you try to cancel your phone order in your Fizz account within the allowed delay ?

If you cancel your Fizz phone order, the cancellation of your loan agreement and the refund if applicable of any payment made will be issued by PayBright.

Once my phone has been bought.

What happens if I cancel my order within the allowed delay? 

Your order will be cancelled, as will your financing agreement with PayBright. No payment will be taken. 

Did you try to contact Paybright directly ?

Please note that PayBright is an independent payment company and Fizz has no influence over whether your request for a payment plan with PayBright is accepted or not.  

If you have questions about your request, please visit the PayBright FAQ for more information or contact PayBright directly.

How do I access my Paybright account?

Once you’ve completed a transaction with PayBright, you can access your account here. If you have any questions or trouble logging in, please contact PayBright.

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,171 admin
    Options

Hello Tara,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.
    I have verified your account and I can see that you already have a ticket escalated for this situation.
    I can assure you our technical team is doing everything they can to provide a solution.
    I apologize again for the delay and the inconvenience. 

Have a lovely day,
    -Alex

This discussion has been closed.