Specific callers going direct to voicemail

Options
Zesheng
Zesheng Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hello all,

I noticed two instances where specific callers (Government institutions: RAMQ) go directly to voicemail: no rings, then i get a notification a few minutes later that someone tried to reach me and left a message.

Anybody knows the source and solution for this problem?

Thanks

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,105 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Zesheng,

I am sorry for the situation encountered.
    I have verified and see that you've managed to contact us in private and one of my colleagues helped you further with this situation.
    Please reach us back if you have any other questions. You can contact us any time at https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Have a great day!
    -Adelina

Answers

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    Options

You should report this to Fizz :

We’re here for you 24/7.

Make your way to the Solution Hub and find the help page pertaining to your issue. If you can’t find the answer, click on the (?) in the right-hand corner. That’s your door to the channels to contact us.  

Leave us a message.

We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to wait around. Just leave us a message on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, iMessage or Twitter private.

• Zesheng
    Zesheng Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

The discussion was not very fruitful and we concluded that "we still don't know and I will keep gather information".

So since my first post, I kept experiencing some calls that goes straight to voicemail, I made sure call forwarding was turned off. I double checked if my phone is compatible with FIZZ bands 850 and 1700/2100 and it is. I am unsure of the source of the issue.

This discussion has been closed.